NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Eight, new four-story townhome condos
- Exceptional access via bike or foot to amenities in Oakley and Hyde Park
- Premium views from each rooftop terrace
- Spacious 10-foot, main-level ceilings
- Optional elevator available
- Estimated $12,500 per year savings with the LEED Gold Certified tax abatement
- Double-master option
- Up to four bedrooms
- Enclosed garage
Thinking about moving to Lebanon? Lebanon has one of the highest livability scores and is located in one of the fastest-growing counties in Ohio. Located approximately 30 minutes north of Cincinnati and 30 minutes south of Dayton on the Ohio River, Lebanon is one of Ohio’s most historic towns. Lebanon offers a lively downtown featuring shops and restaurants and is the focal point of many of the city’s events such as the Blue Festival and Applefest.
Lebanon’s location makes it simple to use interstates and highways to visit one of the 15+ parks and hiking trails in the area or travel to one of the area's attractions such as Kings Island Amusement Park or the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens.
FIVE-STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE
From the moment you contact us about buying, selling or building your home, you are part of the family. We provide five-star customer service from the first consultation to your home's closing.