Mariemont Neighborhood

Located in Hamilton County east of Cincinnati, Mariemont is one of the few planned communities in the United States. Located close to Hyde Park, Oakley, Madisonville, Mt. Outlook, and the Linwood community, the tree-lined streets, historic charm, and Tudor-style architecture highlight the neighborhood. Mariemont resembles a quaint English village and, in 2007, was designated as a National Historic Landmark community. Mariemont consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in Ohio. Life in Mariemont provides residents with a dense suburban feel, and most people own their homes. The public school system is also highly rated.

Mariemont encompasses 650 acres of park-like setting and is home to approximately 3,400 people. The median home value is $421,000, and the median rental is roughly $1,125. 68% of the area residents own their homes, and the remaining 32% are renters. The median household income is $105,000, and 42% of residents have a master's degree or higher. Three words sum up Mariemont: community, convenience, and charm. The neighborhood contains everything you need, including restaurants, coffee shops, bars, schools, and recreational spaces.

If you want to see homes for sale in Mariemont and other neighborhoods in the Cincinnati area, please visit Drake & Madison's listings.

family in park Mariemont

Community Features

  • It's dog friendly
  • Walkable to restaurants
  • Sidewalks
  • Streets are well-lit
  • Yards are well-kept
  • There are community events