As an Ohio native for over 30 years, I aspire to develop trusted relationships with my clients and professional colleagues. My number one priority is to understand my client's wants and needs.
I strive to provide five-star customer service throughout the entire buying and selling process. Clients appreciate my hard work, honest advice, patience, attendance at property inspections, and ability to accurately value and market a property. To me, it is not only about the sale, but about the overall experience and finding the best property to meet your needs!
Real Estate Background
- Residential and commercial real estate agent since 2011
- Residential real estate appraisal market analyst since 2006
- Member of local and national real estate boards
- University of Mount Union
- B.A. in business administration with a concentration in marketing; minor in economics